Investment portfolio for sale
Industrial and retail properties among a batch of 18 KwaZulu-Natal offerings
A LARGE investment portfolio consisting of 18 properties in KwaZulu-Natal will be among the lots for a major multi-property auction by In2Assets at the Durban Country Club on July 24 at 11am. Among the KZN properties to fall under the hammer will be:
- Two industrial properties at 9 Beechfield Crescent in Springfield. The section title units in the Umgeni Business Park are 330m² and 650m² in extent, respectively, and can be combined into a single unit. One property is double-storey office premises and the other features two separate warehouses.
- “Immaculate” retail property with established tenant in a 1 320m² double-volume warehouse at 74 Intersite Avenue, also in Umgeni Business Park. The current tenant, fishing equipment supplier Basil Manning, has configured and upgraded the warehouse into an upmarket retail outlet and head office with coffee bar and mezzanine level.
- Two industrial warehouses at 80 Rinaldo Road, Glen Anil. Both units are 300m² in extent and can be combined. The property is in the sought-after industrial area of Redhill where many top manufacturers and logistics operators are based.
- Two industrial properties in the Victoria Park light industrial complex at 123 Old North Coast Road, Glen Anil. The units of about 260m² and 215m², respectively, can also be combined into a single unit.
- Seven sections of Ringroad Glen at 90 to 94 Columbine Place, Glen Anil. The mini-factories are near major roads and the N2 offramp.
- A well-maintained retail property at 112 Old Main Road in Pinetown. Currently used as retail and office space, the 320m2 property has visibility to Old Main Road and its high volumes of passing trade.
- Three properties in Sebenza Village at the entrance to Ramsgate’s town centre. The wooden structures with corrugated iron roofs form a block of five units covering 240m² in total with balconies overlooking a small dam.
- Two 50m² units next to the Sebenza Valley nursery. For more information about these and the other properties on auction on July 24, contact Luke Hearn at 071 351 8138 or 031 574 7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.in2assets.co.za. – Auctions Writer