In2assets will be holding a multimillion-rand industrial and commercial property auction on April 21. The live streamed, as well as online, sale will be held at Mount Edgecombe Country Club.
1. At 36 Franks Avenue, Congella, is site of 2 512 m² with a warehousing facility, positioned about 1km from Durban port. It has a GLA of about 2 270 m² and yard area of 400 m². It has two road frontages and drive-through access. The property has 400 Amps of power and a height of 7m to 9m.
2. 475 Sydney Road, Congella, is in the Port Precinct with good access to the port and surrounds. It is a warehousing facility on a 2 781 m² site, with a GLA of 3 202 m², good height and loading facilities.
“This investment property has a corporate tenant and a gross annual income of about R1.9 million,” says Virend Deonarain, who is handling the sale.
3. In the Ballito precinct, off the R102 Main Road, Shakaskraal, on the KZN North Coast, is a massive warehouses/factories facility positioned near Durban Airport. The combined GLA of 17 598m² with yard area of 25 000m². There is a separate admin block, covered canopies, two gantry cranes and 9 600 Amps of power on this site.
For more information about the above three properties, contact Virend Deonarain at 071 383 1735 or email
4. 116 Leicester Road, Mobeni, is an A-grade vacant warehouse in the Port Precinct, close to the N2. It has GLA of about 12 178m2 and a height of between 8.5m and 12.5m and a 1 200m2 yard and canopy loading area, as well as five dock levellers. It has 2 500 Amps of power.
5. At 160 & 161 Beechgate Crescent, Umbogintwini, are five platformed parcels of industrial land with a combined extent of about 72 241m2. They are to be sold individually or together.
“They are ideal for development, trucking and logistics,” says Luke Hearn, who is handling the sale.
For more information about the above two properties, contact Luke Hearn at 071 351 8138, 031 574 7600 or [email protected]