± 1 842 Ha Cattle Grazing Farm, KZN Midlands
Situated in the greater Estcourt / Mooi River area, along Bushman’s River | Excellent summer & winter grazing | 3 Adjoining sub-divisions measuring ± 811,3954 Ha, ± 635,6280 Ha & ± 395,9121 Ha (Total: ± 1842,9355 Ha) | Water & irrigation rights | Comprising 32 veld-grazing camps, ± 30 Ha irrigation pastures, ± 25 Ha arable dry land, cattle handling facilities, sheds, 3-bedroom farmhouse | Abundance of water | 700 Breeding cows – optional sale
The farm comprises of 3 adjoining portions with 32 veld-grazing camps, ± 30 hectares of irrigated pasture,
± 25 hectares of arable dry land and ± 40 hectares of licensed timber.
All water and irrigation rights are in place. Average annual rainfall of 750mm.
The farmhouse has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a dining area, lounge and kitchen.
There are cattle handling facilities, sheds and an old diary used for storage.
Riet Vallei Farm
• ± 811.3954 Hectares
• All grazing
• 19 Camps with natural water in the form of dams and springs in each camp
• There is a perennial river than runs through the farm
• The Bushman River forms one boundary
• No buildings or handling facilities
• 1 Labour dwelling
Fernhurst / Glendoone Farm
• ± 1 031.54 hectares in total
• 3 Dams with pumps and motors
• 30 Hectares of kikuyu pasture under irrigation by means of drag line
• 25 Hectares arable dry land currently under oats
• 40 Hectares licensed timber – the timber has been cut but the license still exists
• 13 Veld grazing camps all with water
• 3 Dry land pasture camps
• 4 Irrigated pasture camps
• Cattle facilities
• House, workshop, sheds, office
• 5 Labour dwellings
• Shares a boundary with Zulu Waters
The property is not subject to any land claims.
There are currently 700 breeding cows on the property, and the Seller is happy to consider an offer for them.
The KwaZulu-Natal midlands is an inland area of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa that lies outside of Pietermaritzburg but before the Drakensberg mountain range. There are several small towns located in the midlands, including: Howick, Merrivale, Hilton, Lions River, Dargle, Lidgetton, Balgowan, Nottingham Road, Rosetta and Mooi River. The Midlands Meander is several tourism routes that include accommodation, art and crafts, leisure, activities and restaurant stops. Some of South Africa's top private schools are located in the Midlands, including: Cowan House, Clifton Preparatory School, Treverton Preparatory School and College, Hilton College, Michaelhouse and St. Anne's Diocesan College.
To participate in this physical auction each bidder has to follow the registration procedures.