Commercial Development Site, 1 Park Lane Avenue, Hilton
Extent: ± 8 040 m² | Prime location in the heart of the area | Level site
• Located in the heart of Hilton, on Hilton Avenue
• Commercial Zoning approved
• Major retailer has indicated willingness to anchor there
• Hilton is an upper LSM area that is showing tremendous growth with recent Life Hospital and Business Park
• Due to the many private schools, the area is popular with Gauteng residents to own second homes
• A new private University is in the application phase, less than 1 km from the site
• New housing developments such as Garlington, Mt Verde and The Gates have ensure that the Hilton population is rapidly rising
• Site is 1km from the N3, allowing easy access in a West and East direction.
• Site was a railway siding so almost table-top as it is
Hilton is a small town (that is part of the Mgeni Municipality). It lies on the brow of the escarpment above Pietermaritzburg in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Education in Hilton includes Hilton College, St. Anne's Diocesan College , Cowan House, Grace College, Hilton Prep and Laddsworth Primary School. It serves as a dormitory town for the city of Pietermaritzburg.
To participate in this physical auction each bidder has to follow the registration procedures.