Well Appointed Warehouse/ Factory, 96 Shortts Retreat Road, Mkondeni, Pietermaritzburg
Extent: ±1.4527 Ha | ± 3 629 m² of Warehouse/ factory | Original farmhouse: ± 90 m² | Tenancies: Vacant occupation
• Located in popular Mkondeni
• Access to N3 via market road or newly proposed ashburton corridor.
• Wonderfully appointed for distribution with three truck loading facilities with dock levelers and four normal ground level entrances.
• Parts of factory are double volume allowing for racking and storage.
• Security is paramount with palisade fencing and a guard house
• There are offices located within the factory
• The original farmhouse is there and could serve as additional offices or as staff facilities.
• The Erf size is over ±14,000 m² so further expansion is possible
• Turning facility for super-link trucks exists
Pietermaritzburg (Zulu: umGungundlovu) is the capital and second-largest city in the province of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. It was founded in 1838 and is currently governed by the Msunduzi Local Municipality. Its Zulu name umGungundlovu is the name used for the district municipality. Pietermaritzburg is popularly called Maritzburg in English and Zulu alike, and often informally abbreviated to PMB. It is a regionally important industrial hub, producing aluminium, timber and dairy products. It is home to many schools and tertiary education institutions, including a campus of the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
To participate in this physical auction each bidder has to follow the registration procedures.