Brand New Vacant Office In Prime Cascades Block, Unit C10, Town Bush Office Park, Cascades Precinct, Pietermaritzburg
Extent: ± 411 m²
• Located in the prime office/ business precinct of Cascades
• Adjacent to Virgin Active Gym and Cascades Lifestyle Centre, BP Garage
• Town Bush Office Park is only three years old and has a modern and chic feel
• Very Convenient to Northern Suburbs and Midlands Mall
• Office has 15 parking bays allocated; 6 underground and 9 on the surface
• Purchaser shall receive a TI allowance of R295,370 for electrical, carpeting and Kitchenette
• Ceiling and A/Cs to be completed by the seller
• A private set of ablutions are found on the landing
• Office Suitable for a professional such as Drs or Lawyers, Insurance Brokers or any company wanting prime office space at Cascades
• Has Seattle Coffee downstairs
Pietermaritzburg (Zulu: umGungundlovu) is the capital and second-largest city in the province of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. It was founded in 1838 and is currently governed by the Msunduzi Local Municipality. Its Zulu name umGungundlovu is the name used for the district municipality. Pietermaritzburg is popularly called Maritzburg in English and Zulu alike, and often informally abbreviated to PMB. It is a regionally important industrial hub, producing aluminium, timber and dairy products. It is home to many schools and tertiary education institutions, including a campus of the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
To participate in this physical auction each bidder has to follow the registration procedures.