Cato Ridge Land On N3, 11-13 Newmark Street, Cato Ridge
Stand 1: ± 5 001 m² (General Commercial 2) | Stand 2: ± 9 804 m² (Limited Commercial 2) | Stand 3: ± 9 881 m² (Limited Commercial 2)
• Located in Cato Ridge, KZN "Midrand” of KZN
• ± 24 686 m² in one block. (3 Subdivisions)
• Zoned General Commercial 1 and 2
• Approved building plans for office/warehouse facility
• Exposure- adjacent to N3 – Durban / PMB / JHB highway
• N3 off-ramp in both North & South directions
• 2 Access routes from off-ramp
• All utilities available
• Existing power supply
• 2 Road frontages and access
At auction the stands will be offered individually as separate lots, then as a single lot.
Cato Ridge is strategically situated 35 minutes from Durban and 20 minutes from Pietermaritzburg. Cato Ridge is a farming community. Other industries have moved into the area, with the development of commercial and industrial sites. It is essentially a rural area with most modern amenities located 20 minutes away, in either Pietermaritzburg or Hillcrest. This provides a great opportunity for developers, end-users or investors.
To participate in this physical auction each bidder has to follow the registration procedures.