± 35 Ha Farm 7Km from Hartbeespoort, Portion 340 of The Farm Scheerpoort No. 477, North West Province
Extent: ± 35. 2451 Ha | Vacant occupation
Approximately 7 Km from Hartbeespoort in North West Province.
- 3 Bedrooms of which 2 are en-suite
- Additional guestroom with bathroom
- Office, open plan living area, kitchen
- Air conditioners in all rooms
- Staff quarters with 3 bedrooms, kitchen, living area and bathroom. Double garage, laundry and storeroom/workshop
- Swimming pool
Water supply: There are 2 boreholes that supply a jojo tank with water for the houses, and the Scheerpoort river runs through the farm. The farm is divided in 4 grazing camps and is surrounded by an electric fence.
Hartbeespoort is a South African resort town north of Johannesburg. It’s known for the Hartbeespoort Dam and the whitewater rapids of the Crocodile River. Both are visible from the Hartbeespoort Aerial Cableway, which ascends to the top of the Magaliesberg mountains. Outside of town, Miracle Waters is a spring-water dive site in a former chrome mine.
To participate in this physical auction each bidder has to follow the registration procedures.