Traditional Durban Mansion Of Extra Proportions, 28 Ellis Brown Road, Glenwood, Durban
Extent: ± 2 032 m² |± 900 m² Living space | 5 Bedrooms, 2 en-suite plus 2 more bathrooms| Large terraced entertainment areas | Double sized plot
This immaculate ± 900 m² mansion is ideal for a large family or those that love to entertain socially or business related. The property is boasting numerous entertainment areas with large verandas all with Durban Harbour and City views situated in Upper Glenwood/Glenmore.
Set on a double plot of ± 2 023 m² of land this majestic home boasts high ceilings throughout and Imported marble flooring from Greece.
With too many features to mention some of the key points of this home are as follows:
* Double garage with direct access to the kitchen
* 3 Carports with additional yard for more cars
* Electric fencing all round
* Aluminium windows throughout
* 5 Bedrooms, 2 en-suite all with built in cupboards.
* Main bedroom has walk in dressing area with
* 2 Guest bathrooms with shower and bath
* Separate guest toilet
* Beautiful entrance hall
* Large kitchen with scullery and separate laundry
* Built in bar with own entertainment area
* Large dining room, double size lounge with separate TV
room all flowing into each other making it ideal for
* ± 120 m² Room that can be used as a kids play area,
separate flat or pool room with its own kitchen,
bathroom with bath and shower.
* Wine cellar
* 3 Large verandas one with huge built in braai area and
pizza oven all with city views
* 2 Bedroom self-contained domestic quarters
* Large pool and Lapa with adjoining garden
This plot could accommodate a further home to be built on it or possible subdivision although both these points will require the purchaser to get verification from council.
This home has the potential to become one of Durban's finest!
Glenwood is a suburb on the lower Berea in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Schools in the area include Glenwood High School, Glenwood Preparatory School (formerly Parkview Primary School), Glenwood Junior Primary School, Open Air School, Penzance Primary School, St. Henry's Marist Brothers' College and Durban Girls' High School. The property is also closely situated to the Durban University as well as two major hospitals.
To participate in this physical auction each bidder has to follow registration procedures which can be obtained on this webpage